Sr. Consultant SAP SAC
As a SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant, you will design, implement and deliver the functional and technical components of planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions using SAC Planning.
- Lead the effort to gather, analyze and model client data (customers, financials, operational, organizational, access channel), key performance indicators, and/or market data (competitors, products, suppliers), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
- Lead the design and solutioning of SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementations in planning, forecasting, forecast adjustments and integrating generated forecasts with upstream processes, reports, and dashboards to support critical business KPIs
- Interact with clients to understand the business requirements to conclude blueprint, configuration, testing, migration, support, and continuous enhancements
- Manage and lead the SAC projects to ensure timely delivery
- Build new management reports in BW and SAP Analytics Cloud as required
- Understand the technology landscape and how it affects the clients’ area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing SAP Analytical and/or Reporting work streams for large or complex systems for various industry sectors
- Hands-on experience on SAC as a planning tool, designing/implementing data models
- Demonstrates thought proven abilities and technical experience with SAP Analytics technologies: S/4HANA Embedded Analytics, BW/4HANA, SAP Fiori, HANA XS applications, Google/Azure/AWS Cloud technologies and BI/visualization tools
- Good Understanding of SAP data structures, End to End dataflow, SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, forecasting, etc.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to travel to client sites (local or overseas)
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Job Category: SAP Consultancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi KSA
Pay Grade: Senior Manager