We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities. If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications. Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.