MANAGING CONSULTANT (SUPPLY CHAIN)
As Managing Consultant Supply Chain, you will be continuously engaged in improving the current process and involved in supporting change management activities. You will see yourself as the link between the end users and the implementation team, having a complete understanding of your function and users.
Things you will be doing as Managing Consultant (Supply Chain):
- Be the SAP process owner
- Promote the use of SAP and drive adherence to standard global procedures
- Support SAP Projects (functional testing, integration testing) in cooperation with the local IT support team and Implementation partner
- Responsible for maintaining an effective communication between end users and implementation team
- Training of Key-Users and End-Users, this may be one-on-one or to larger groups of users
- Responsible for reporting requirements of your function
What we are looking for in you?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree from any accredited local or foreign institute
- Relevant SAP certification
- Hands-on and proven SAP S/4HANA support and implementation experience
- Clear understanding of Manufacturing, Supply chain and Logistics business operations
- Experience within FMCG, Automotive and Textile sector would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant SAP experience either as an implementation consultant or power user with configuration experience.
- Business knowledge of Procure to pay and Plan to Produce process.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Team Leadership
- Attention to detail
- Work independently with minimum supervision
Job Category: SAP Consultancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi
Pay Grade: GM