MANAGING CONSULTANT (HR)
As SAP Consultant Human Resources & Success Factor, you will be continuously engaged in the implementation of SAP HCM/SF module and support after implementation as an Information Technology HCM business partner. You will find yourself involved in the process, supporting change management activities and performing as the link between the end users and the implementation team, having a complete understanding of your function and users.
Things you will be doing as Managing Consultant HR:
- Involve in project as functional master data management expert related to the definition, design, build and implementation
- Support all business process owners to define and maintain the business processes within the assigned area
- Maintain constant communication with stakeholders in order to continuously improve data
- Involved in administering the quality of Business Process documents for HR processes
- Involve in finalization of processes and WRICF development functional specification
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to update SOPs (where needed)
- Involve in development of business work instructions, end user documentation, training material, translations and other localizations within the process area and sign Off BPD (Business Processes Documents) of SF/HCM Module
- Provide the Business Scenarios to IT and get them implemented
- Playing key role in data migration from Legacy Systems to SAP systems
- Supported post Go-Live for key HR issues and enhancements.
For this role you should be:
- Well versed in business analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, implementation and post implementation support, technical and functional specifications and interfaces handling.
- Experienced in understanding business process re-engineering, AS-IS business process, performing GAP Analysis to identify and evaluate risks and provide recommendations for TO-BE Model.
- Able to translate business objectives into clear functional and technical requirements.
- Responsible for high level client interactions and work with business to take initiative and plan/propose for enhancements in HR System.
- Expert in using SAP IMG for HR Process configuration.
- Experienced in debugging and understanding ABAP code to identify bugs.
- Expert in SAP Security to create and modify roles, authorization profile, create users and grant access to SAP systems.
- Expert in Production Support, Enhancement and Upgrade projects.
- Very experienced with highly customized global projects with large teams worldwide.
- Have knowledge of SAP Activate methodology
- Proficient in Cloud technology and Integration with SAP Production
- Skilled in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central specific solution consulting (Business requirements analysis, Configuration design, Implementation, Creation of test cases, Test scheduling and execution, Training, Go live support, and Post go live support)
- Able to drive scoping discussion. Assess complexity of implementation, define effort estimates and timelines. Call out possible risks and work out mitigation plan.
- Able to configure the product in line with customer requirements, demo iteration configurations to customer and help customer complete iteration testing and UAT.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree from any accredited local or foreign institute
- Minimum 7 years of HCM/Success Factors experience and overall work experience of 6 years
- SAP Power User experience
- Certification in HCM / SF
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
Please continue to visit our website for future job and internship opportunities. If you don’t see a fitting listed job, submit your application under General Applications. Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls
Job Category: SAP Consultancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi
Pay Grade: GM