Industry Advisor (Manufacturing)
The role of the Industry Advisor is focused on positioning and scaling industry relevant solutions and platform opportunities, working and selling closely with Manufacturing sector dominated by textiles, and FBT. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Delivering growth to our SAP Solutions by building new relationships and positioning industry relevant solutions that address the customer’s business challenges and objectives.
- Partnering closely with industry sales teams and key decision makers to share best practices and customer references/case studies to bring digital transformation stories to life.
- Engaging with selected Strategic accounts, building deep partnership with the customer and the account teams to drive a multi-year business strategy.
- Developing and executing a growth strategy for a specific vertical across all customer segments in the industry.
- Building relationships with business leaders to drive customer business outcomes within the industry and growing overall revenue.
- Nurturing the industry partner ecosystem across the industry.
- Achieving targets in a designated vertical.
- Perform research on processes and recommend changes in strategy to improve business.
- Identifying future business opportunities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills toward efficiently communicating new business processes and procedures.
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding strategies
- Develop and maintain internal and external communication channels
- 10 years’ experience of manufacturing industry and expertise working in C-level roles at a company in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan.
- Several years of related experience: sales leadership roles, managing high performance sales and technical-sales teams, coaching solution sales and account development strategies, leadership roles in multi-tiered global organizations, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers.
- Digital Transformation leadership experience partnering with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Skills in market development, business development and sales.
- Strong understanding of IT and digital transformation, with experience in SAP solutions and the associated ecosystem.
- An ability to orchestrate and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders, such as sales leadership, account management and technical teams
Job Category: SAP Consultancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi Lahore
Pay Grade: AVP