Head of Global Alliances
We’re looking for a Head of Global Alliances to join us on a permanent basis. In this role, your mission will be to form alliances and partnerships with leading companies in the variety of, primarily in IT-enabled services, industries. You will identify new business/collaboration opportunities, secure key partner relationships and grow the relationships currently in place. You will be responsible for executing high impact initiatives by identifying emerging use-cases, sourcing and securing strategic relationships within the enterprise space and with other IT projects.
Main responsibilities will be to:
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with IT and IT-enabled services industries all over the world, finding new ways that can support our work and goals
- Identify relevant alliances for better execution of delivery assignments and structure relevant practice wherever required
- Research and identify new business and partnership opportunities. Source, due-diligence and execute high-value strategic partnerships which could bring value to the ecosystem
- Design and execute partnership programs from start to finish.
- Develop business cases and create innovative proposals for potential partners that drive value for both parties
- Innovate on how we encourage partners to adopt our products
- A track record in designing and executing industry-wide partnership strategies, and forging commercial relationships to build innovative product experiences
- Demonstrable and strong previous experience in business development or partnerships role in a technology company
- A strong understanding of networking products / technical literacy.
- Strong understanding of IT space is a plus
- Comfortable in a startup, rapid-growth environment
- Must be able to work independently and take charge of your own tasks
- Able to confidently express yourself in negotiations and pitches, both over video calls and through written communication.