Growth Advisor – EMEA
We are looking for a Growth Advisor – EMEA, who’ll:
- Build, manage, and execute on a pipeline for our offerings in EMEA
- Bring quality customer intelligence into the company ensuring new product and technology development strategies are aligned with market (EMEA) demands and needs
- Be knowledgeable about client processes, knowledge of buy-side trading, firm-type and local market conditions and requirements, develop trust and commitment with key players
- Develop and share best practice (methodologies and systems) and facilitate collaborative working between regions, countries, client groups and product lines.
- Identify new product opportunities and work with customers to position employer as their development partner of choice
- Observe market, trend, recording of customer feedback and forwarding their needs to own technology and marketing department
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of IT or a related field in a global b2b environment
- First experience as a leader of an international sales team desirable
- Good grasp of commercial strategy development, target setting and planning, with the ability to implement successful, profitable management approaches.
- Experience of product licensing deals, strategic partnership business models and complex commercial supply chain contract negotiations.
- Strong commercial background with deep understanding of the core aspects of business development, sales, marketing and key account management.
- People management experience, capable of developing and motivating the sales team to find creative solutions to new issues. Ability to lead by example and mentor team members to enable effective team and personal development.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of delivering messages clearly at all levels.
- Very good English language skills (contract proof), French or German language skills are a plus
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: UAE
Pay Grade: Director