Director Customer Success (French Speaking)
The incumbent will undertake overall responsibility for the management and delivery of contracted services in SAP for a portfolio of customer accounts and to ensure these services meet the contracted specifications established with customers, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and quality assurance as per the global best practices whilst maintaining or improving profitability of these accounts.
The Responsibilities of the Role are as Follows:
- Ensuring that the KPIs are met for each individual of the team
- Managing and delivering the project related Profit and Loss account to agreed targets.
- Developing and enhancing the strategic relationship with the customer.
- Delivering Service Level Agreements, customer commitments and service improvement programs.
- Working effectively with the customer and internal delivery teams to resolve operational issues.
- Administer the Project Management Office and its KPIs
- Developing and implementing processes to streamline the operations
- Identifying training need assessments
- Monitoring, maintaining, and improving levels of customer satisfaction and agreeing action plans with the customer for continuous improvement.
- Providing, reviewing and validating financial and resource forecast information and variances on a monthly basis.
- Identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the SAP implementation methodology as well as with Business Management Systems and in line with the Delivery Assurance Framework.
- Bringing about improvements in service management tools, processes and the organization.
- Providing out of hours cover for customers on the call-out rota if required.
Essential / Minimum Qualifications:
- SAP knowledge – able to articulate, the capabilities and benefits of SAP and the key challenges around supporting these systems. Expertise in SAP at either functional or technical module level.
- Demonstrable successful background in IT service management of services with delivery from local & offshore teams, including evidence of consistently high performance against service management targets, meeting client deliverables, growing account revenues, effective client engagement.
- Financial Management: Previous equivalent responsibility for P&L
- Communication Skills: Fluent English written and verbal. Confident communicating with senior stakeholders, including presentations and gaining buy in from key decision makers.
- Risk management: able to identify immediate and long term risks to business services and take appropriate action to ensure service levels.
- Change management: Identify operational areas for business improvements and oversee / implement changes.
- Responds constructively when under pressure.
- Communicates and implements vision.
- Wins the commitment and support to achieve objectives.
- Is able to deal with ambiguous situations and provide leadership to ensure successful outcomes.
- Is positive about situations, relationships and problems.
- Demonstrates calm and controlled performance.
- Takes initiatives and helps others identify opportunities and then see them through.
- Actively seeks to promote and share knowledge, insights and learning.
- Fluent in French