Digital Transformation Lead
- You will be collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers and client to determine a FAAS strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables.
- Provide client advisory in the context of SAP transformation, solution validation, test scenario development and data migration.
- Develop business process and target operating model that are heavily enabled using SAP technology.
- The role will also involve ensuring work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements, delivering effective execution of the FAAS service delivery framework, working with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery and monitoring the FAAS engagement team’s performance against the budget.
- You will identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client, consult with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues and participate in sales of new FAAS work.
- Proactivity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
- Established track record of business development, practice management and team development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, and application mapping.
- Awareness about emerging technologies like RPA, AI and Machine learning.
- Strong technical skills and recognized cautious risk management ability.
- Deep understanding of the client’s industry and marketplace.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary.
- You’ll also have track record with a leading consulting firm
Job Category: SAP Consultancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore
Pay Grade: DGM