Commercial Project Manager
A Commercial Project Manager in charge will primarily be involved in monitoring the development of business projects across the company within various industries. Incumbent will strategize on the procedures for the project deliverables, including the resources, budget allocation, and timetables. He/she will also manage all the activities of the projects assigned to him/her in order to deliver the project within the agreed time, scope and budget. The project manager will also be responsible to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project(s) including team management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and manage preparation of designs or business requirements to provide solutions and solve problems.
- Overall in-charge of the Project to meet all the requirements of the Project/Contract.
- Define and share the project plans with relevant stakeholders.
- Establish baseline requirements for the project with the Department and develop estimates.
- Track all aspects of the project – scope, schedule, effort, staff, SCM, risks, issues. Identify corrective and preventive actions if the project performance deviates from the plan. Re-plan the project accordingly.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables and maintain the records of quality assurance
- Provide project leadership, vision, and clear direction to the Department users.
- Act Swiftly – Shift priorities, changes style, and responds with new approaches as required by changing demands and/or conditions.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Deliver agreed services to the Departments with the agreed time and budget.
- Obtain final sign-offs from the client, prepare closure report, and archive project information, document and share lessons learned.
- Manages time entry for all team members and manages utilization
Work Experience & Education Requirement:
- MBA/Bachelor’s degree in project management or other degree relevant to project field
- PMP certification will be added advantage
- 7-10 years of relevant project management experience
- Proven experience in project
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Work effectiveness
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative thinking
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Relationship building
- Result Orientation
- Organizational & ethical awareness